New Parking Policy and Map Assignments
Effective Date: May 1, 2017!!
See Maps and New Policy at link below.
Chair - Matt Tang (703) 239-9069
What to Expect?
...to name a few
- Parking will no longer be unassigned. Note: Where applicable, the committee attempted to assign homeowners the same two spaces they were already using.
- Policy regarding commercial vehicles
- RESTRICTED Parking locations such as yellow curbs, sidewalks and grass areas. Only park in designated parking spaces and pads.
- RESTRICTED Vehicles such as boats, trailers etc.
- VIOLATIONS and Actions for non-compliance
- Abandoned Vehicles and Inoperable vehicle
- Visitors spaces are first-come first-serve, however there is a 72 hours (3 days) maximum for leaving a vehicle inactive in a "Visitors" space.
- Parking committee will explore all options and opportunities for adding parking spaces throughout the community. A report will be provided for review.
(Includes recent changes to Blinco Ct and Robins Nest according to feedback)